If you are a paying user, you can backup your database to the online storage system of the cloud you are running on S3/ABS/GS (AWS/Azure/GCE) or to any ftp server. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Navigate to the Manage Resources page via the MY RESOURCES > Manage menu entry.
- Click the DB that you want to backup.
- Click Edit at the bottom left of the page.
- Scroll down and click the Advanced Options link to expand that section.
- Check the Backup box and enter your storage path. Please refer to the Read More for detailed information regarding each storage provider.
- Click Update at the page's bottom left corner to apply the change.
Once Backup is configured, your DB will be automatically backed up on a daily basis. Furthermore, you can use the Backup Now button in your console to create backup files on demand.