If you are a paying user, you can backup your database to the online storage system of the cloud you are running on S3/ABS/GS (AWS/Azure/GCE) or to any ftp server. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- From the pull down menu in the upper right corner, choose Databases.
- Click the DB that you want to backup.
- In the Configuration tab, click the pencil icon for Edit
- Scroll down, enable Periodic Backup by sliding the enable/disable button, and enter the storage path in the Backup path box.
- You can click Read more button, which is located next to the enable/disable button, for more detailed information regarding the backup feature and each storage provider.
- Click Update at the bottom of the page to apply the change.
Once Backup is configured, your DB will be automatically backed up on a daily basis. Furthermore, you can use the Backup Now button in your console to create backup files on demand.