- The Heroku charging system is based on hours/minutes of activities per month while we charge for a whole month
- Only direct users can use the 'Pay-As-You-Go' plan.
- Only direct users can use the 'SSL' plan.
- Only direct users can subscribe to a 'Multi-AZ' plan.
- In Heroku, the first DB that is created cannot be deleted.
- Only direct users can use the AWS security groups and source IP for access control.
- If your app is on Heroku, you cannot know the zone in the region, so your Redis DB will likely be in a different zone, causing a network delay of about 1msec.
Have more questions? Submit a request